Complaint Review: Consumer Cellular

• Submitted: Sun, June 10, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, June 10, 2007

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
Consumer Cellular
7204 SW Durham Rd Ste 300 Portland, Oregon U.S.A.

Consumer Cellular Ripoff !00% satisfaction NOT guaranteed Portland Oregon

Consumer Cellular cost me $120.00 for 4 days of cell phone use. They charge twice the minutes for calls used within their service. They don't disclose this up front. When I make a 10 minute call to my wife's cell phone, it costs me 20 minutes. And just forget about their "ALL Happy 100% Guarantee", it doesn't exsist. I have a complaint filed with the "BBB" and there are currently 14 complaints about them. Just check them out for yourself. It's available at the BBB and at the Consumer Cellular websites. I work hard for my money and support my family on my income only. I just wish I would have stayed with T-Mobile.

Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2007 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Cellular/Portland-Oregon-97224/Consumer-Cellular-Ripoff-00-satisfaction-NOT-guaranteed-Portland-Oregon-253521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Cellular