Complaint Review: Consumer Cellular

• Reported By: Jackme — Denver Colorado United States of America
Consumer Cellular
7204 Southwest Durham Road Tigard, Oregon United States of America

Consumer Cellular Ripped me off for $80.00 Tigard, Oregon

Beware of this company. They are extremely nice to you if you remain a customer. If you switch to

a different service they will slap a bunch of petty charges on you. To have their service you must

pre-pay   for service. So knowing this, I found it impossible for this incident to occur. Before I switched

to  another no contract service, I talked to their customer service about when I would discontinue service. I made sure that I did

not owe them any money before I switched. To my surprise they slapped fees totaling $80.00 about 3 weeks after my service

was discontinued. Also, when you tell them that you are switching to another service they will become bitter and rude

toward you. Beware , They are Wolves in sheep's clothing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Cellular/Tigard-Oregon-/Consumer-Cellular-Ripped-me-off-for-8000-Tigard-Oregon-973242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Cellular