Complaint Review: consumer direct warranty service

• Submitted: Mon, March 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: tony — north east Pennsylvania United States of America
consumer direct warranty service
P.O. Box 492727 Redding, California United States of America

consumer direct warranty service I bought a warranty and now I can't get a hold of them for a claim and there is no record of them still being in business. They are a total rip off and a scam Redding, California

I bought a warranty from these people and had been told that I was covered for 5 yrs or 150,000 miles on my truck. Now that I have a claim I can't get in touch with them. The number has been changed and when I call MEPCO who financed the warranty, I get a run around and won't tell me how to contact them.  This is a huge rip off and they need to be prosecuted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/consumer-direct-warranty-service/Redding-California-96049/consumer-direct-warranty-service-I-bought-a-warranty-and-now-I-cant-get-a-hold-of-them-f-1023365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on consumer direct warranty service