Complaint Review: consumer direct warranty services

• Submitted: Tue, March 02, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, March 02, 2010

• Reported By: heidigomes — roseburg Oregon United States of America
consumer direct warranty services

consumer direct warranty services denied my claim due to a gasket leak Internet

When i first got my policy back in 2009, the warranty stated it covered everything. Now I have been trying to get ahold of this company for some time now, due to the fact that I had lost my books for the policy. I can never get a real person to answer.(It is always automated), and the automated system doesn't take you anywhere. I was finally able to get ahold of someone this morning.

I needed some repairs done to my car due to a gasket leak. I called them in the morning to ask them about this repair that I needed to have done if it was covered by my policy. The lady I talked to told me that it was covered and to go on ahead and tell the repair shop to submit the claim. They submitted my claim only to have them deny my entire claim. I called them back to see why they denied my claim, and the lady told me it was because of a $14 gasket that they do not cover.

I pay $144 dollars a month for this $1600 extended warranty policy, and they deny my claim. What will they cover?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2010 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/consumer-direct-warranty-services/internet/consumer-direct-warranty-services-denied-my-claim-due-to-a-gasket-leak-Internet-576981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on consumer direct warranty services