Complaint Review: Consumer First, Platinum Credit Card

• Submitted: Wed, May 28, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, May 28, 2003

• Reported By:Holland Michigan
Consumer First, Platinum Credit Card
www.cfpcard.com Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer First, Platinum Credit Card AND/OR Consumer Preferred (they Changed Their Name) ripoff screwed others too Tampa Florida

Just like other people I fell for this too! But my impatience might have given me an advantage! After only 2 weeks of waiting for my card I decided to give them a call and was looking on the internet and came across a company called consumer 1st.

Well it was a diffrent company, but the gentlemen there informed me of the scam and told me the website to lookup for stories and what to do. Well I am going to take the advice of another person and write them a letter. I am also going to call my local news and make them aware of the story. If you are fairly new at finding this out a good website to go to is the website for the company. They have now changed their name to consumer preferred and the site is www.cfpcard.com
WE ARE GOING TO GET THESE A** HOLES!!!!!

Kelly
Holland, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2003 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-First-Platinum-Credit-Card/Tampa-Florida-33684-5386/Consumer-First-Platinum-Credit-Card-ANDOR-Consumer-Preferred-they-Changed-Their-Name-r-58704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First, Platinum Credit Card