Complaint Review: consumer first

• Submitted: Wed, November 06, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, November 06, 2002

• Reported By:mullica hill nj
consumer first
p.o. box 15386 Tampa Bay, Florida U.S.A.

consumer first AKA robert stevens consumer rip-off fraud tampa bay Florida

I sent out the letter with my account number and i checked off the box that said rush delivery for $50. I did this because i really needed the money for a down payment.

It has been 10 days and i have had no response. They took the money out of my account on November first when I sent it out on the 30th of October. And haven't heard anything since. I just decided too look up information and this is what came up.

I am very displeased with this, I believe I should get my money back and they deserve to get taken out!

christopher
mullica hill, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2002 09:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/consumer-first/Tampa-Bay-Florida-33684-5386/consumer-first-AKA-robert-stevens-consumer-rip-off-fraud-tampa-bay-Florida-34464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on consumer first