Complaint Review: Consumer Incentive Promotions

• Submitted: Thu, February 17, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, February 17, 2005

• Reported By:petetsburg Illinois
Consumer Incentive Promotions
14545 J Military #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Incentive Promotions ripoff Delray Beach Florida

After completing a short, sarcasm here, survey, I recieved an email. The Florida based "Consumer Incentive Promotions" had been trying to reach me by phone and were unable to. Probably because I do not answer the phone for telemarketers, simply if they dont leave a message they are not on the up and up.

This email promised that I would recieve a $250 gift card for Circuit City. After clicking on the web address that it told me to, I was immediately thrown into the same stupid survey I had already taken.

So I then went to the web site of Florida based company and that is when I discovered I was not alone.

Trying to get in to the Rip Off area to file this was a little scary, after doing a few loops, imagined that everytime I went into my email dozens, thousands, of people were reading my email.

thanks,
glass

C
Glass
petetsburg, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2005 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Incentive-Promotions/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Consumer-Incentive-Promotions-ripoff-Delray-Beach-Florida-131706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Incentive Promotions