Complaint Review: Consumer Law Center/Elimadebt

• Submitted: Wed, November 12, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 12, 2008

• Reported By:Cottage Grove Oregon
Consumer Law Center/Elimadebt
210 N University Dr Suite 901 Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Law Center/Elimadebt Won't Answer Phone, Lied, Rip Off, I am being harrassed by Credit Card Companies they promised to settle with. Coral Springs Florida

My Husband Passed away September 07 and I was way in over my head with credit card debt due to his serious illness. I retrieved my credit reports from the three credit bureaus and I answered a "advertisement" about eliminating my debt on one of them. I am low income with a daughter to raise and this company said they could settle my credit card debt for $4,500.00 dollars. They took $275.00 out of my account every month for 10 months and now they will not answer the phone and the credit card companies are hounding me! Help!

Catzmeow70
Cottage Grove, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2008 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Law-CenterElimadebt/Coral-Springs-Florida-33071/Consumer-Law-CenterElimadebt-Wont-Answer-Phone-Lied-Rip-Off-I-am-being-harrassed-by-C-390444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Law Center/Elimadebt