Complaint Review: consumer loan DFI

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: brokenpissed — weatherford Texas
consumer loan DFI
1500 penncelvaina ave NW 20222 , Select State/Province USA

consumer loan DFI Eric johnson first he said i was aproved for 7000 dollar loan but i would need to $180 on a green dot card.... washington DC he never said

it all started with me brousing school financing from fasfa. and then there whas a loan sight that gurenteed $7000 loan so i checked it out befor i know it im receving a call.. i tryed to tell the man i could not afford payments on that much that maby i could on $2000. he insisted that it did not matter that $7000 would be $257 a month the same as 2000 so he pitched his deal to me and talked me in to going down and purchacing a green dot pre paid card he would not take my debit card... when i returned and paid him he wanted all my account info then told me that it was going to cost another $250 because my credit was to low...so i did that also... when i paid that he told me that the I>R>S> had a hold on my money and he could not refund it or get them to relece it unless we came up with another $380  at this time i was broke so i went down and pawned my bran new bow and my wife pawened her deer rifle thinking we could go to the bank and get the money to retreve them. so after i purchaced the 380 in cards i went to my banker and had 3 ladys listning on speaker when i told him a verbal contract is god in tx he still told me my funds would be in my account in one hr.. guess what my account is empty....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/consumer-loan-DFI/Select-StateProvince/consumer-loan-DFI-Eric-johnson-first-he-said-i-was-aproved-for-7000-dollar-loan-but-i-wou-1123233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on consumer loan DFI