Complaint Review: Consumer Loans, Washington D.C.

• Submitted: Wed, May 07, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, May 07, 2014

• Reported By: browncateyz — Greensboro North Carolina
Consumer Loans, Washington D.C.
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, Dist of Columbia USA

Consumer Loans, Washington D.C. Cash Loan Scam Washington D.C.

I received a phone call regarding an application I made for a online cash loan.  The person I spoke voluntarily gave me the address, which I immediately put into Google.  The address that was given was next door to the White House!  Needless to say, I was turned off and immediately knew that I was being scammed.  He wanted me to give "proof" that I could pay my installment loan by sending the company the actual installment.  This did not sound legitimate because I knew that if I were approved for a loan, I would not have to 'pay' an installment before my time.

I told him that I was aware that the address he gave me was falsified because I knew the area and even pulled up the map on Google.  I disconnected the call.  He tried calling me back, but I put him on my "ditch list," so I would not receive any more calls.

Please, please, please do NOT give ANY mony to alleged loan providers!  I surely believe that is how they are making their money.  Luckily, I used my intuition and did not give them money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2014 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Loans-Washington-DC/Washington-Dist-of-Columbia-20220/Consumer-Loans-Washington-DC-Cash-Loan-Scam-Washington-DC-1144774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Loans, Washington D.C.

noticed