Complaint Review: Consumer Loans

216 Indpendence Ave SW, Washington , Dist of Columbia USA
  • Phone: 202-738-1371
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Consumer Loans Eric M. JohnsonJustin AdamGregory WattJeff Daniel scammed me out of money Washington DC

I was contacted by this company for a personal unsecured loan.    I was approved for up to 7000.00

The terms and conditons were pretty good.  Bad credit okay with no minimum requirement.

I requested 3000.00 and was instantly approved..   The only thing was i needed to pay what was told to me an upfront payment to make sure I was credit worthy to make payments.  I had to send them 230.00 for my first payment.  Once they received my money I was told there was an issue with my file.   they informed me that I did not qualify with my credit score and they wanted me to send another 200.00.  I told them to take a hike.  I did not send them any more money.

They are a bunch of scammers.  Please do not use them or send any one money like this.  I learned the Hard way

I did not use a credit card.  I was told to go to Walmart and Purchase a moneypak card.  I paid cash I have the receipt and they took the money off the card.  I am out 230.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Loans/Washington-Dist-of-Columbia-20201/Consumer-Loans-Eric-M-JohnsonJustin-AdamGregory-WattJeff-Daniel-scammed-me-out-of-money-1088644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Loans