Complaint Review: consumer portfolio services

• Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: kim — fort myers Florida
consumer portfolio services
fort myers, Florida United States of America

consumer portfolio services unprofessional and harrassing fort myers, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Wrong on many points

This company is the worst I have ever dealt with.  If I am late one day on my car note, they are calling several times per day.  They will call all my friends etc.  I was told last night to have my car ready for repossession.  Mind you, I am only one week late, and because I wouldn't allow them in my bank account, they got very rude with me.  I don't allow anyone into my account.  I have made all my payments and only had the car for 6 months.  I was late twice.  I was treated like crap from this company. They will not work with you at all.  I would not recommend that anyone deal with this company unless you are perfect.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 11:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/consumer-portfolio-services/fort-myers-Florida-33905/consumer-portfolio-services-unprofessional-and-harrassing-fort-myers-Florida-1040520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on consumer portfolio services

Wrong on many points

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

I have made all my payments
You are currently a week late so you have NOT made all of your payments.   Not only that you have been late twice in 6 months.  So 1/3 of the time you are not living up to the legal agreement you signed when they allowed you to borrow several thousand dollars to purchase a car.  If you continue this trend you can be guaranteed that their talk of repossessing your car will turn from threats to reality.

I was treated like crap from this company.
- No you are treated like someone who has a history of not living up to their credit agreements and thinks they can pay when ever they want.

They will not work with you at all
- You need to rephrase that to "Instead of letting me pay what I want when I want, they want to hold me to what I agreed to when I got the loan".

It is really no shocker why you are with a Sub-Prime lender.  I bet that your other creditors didn't work with you either..did they?