Complaint Review: Consumer Preferred

• Submitted: Sat, December 13, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, January 21, 2004

• Reported By:Oceanside California
Consumer Preferred
www.cpcard.com Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Preferred ripoff charged me a $49 enrollment fee, when trying to order from the catalog no one would answer the phone or number was no longer in service Tampa Florida

*Consumer Comment: I was Rip Off as well by Consumer Preferred.

My report is real simple I was charged #49 enrollment fee thinking it was a credit card. Next thing I know I'm getting a catalog in the mail and told that there was no regular credit card.

So when trying to order some merchandise from the catalog, I called the company but no one would answer. I tried calling the other phone line and that line had been disconnected. I knew something was up then and knew I had been scammed. All I ask for is my $49 back in return.

Thank you very much for your time and I hope to hear back from you all soon.

Glenda
Oceanside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2003 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Preferred/Tampa-Florida-33684-5386/Consumer-Preferred-ripoff-charged-me-a-49-enrollment-fee-when-trying-to-order-from-the-c-74938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Preferred

I was Rip Off as well by Consumer Preferred.

AUTHOR: Stacy - (U.S.A.)

Hi my name is Stacy I think its against the law to rip someone off I think every one that got rip off should be able to sue that company because we work hard for our money also we do have kids to feed yhe company gave me a catalog also a number (813-879-4752 I would call this number evey day and get no answer also i didnt get my money back what should i do i still have the card and the catalog to prove my point Thank you
please help me.