Complaint Review: Consumer Research Corporation, BromptonMedia

• Submitted: Sat, April 19, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, April 19, 2008

• Reported By:Clinton Indiana
Consumer Research Corporation, BromptonMedia
3830 Forest Dr, Suite 207, Columbia, South Carolina U.S.A.

Consumer Research Corporation Affiliates With BromptonMedia, BEWARE BromptonMedia double crosses and affiliates with COMPUTER FRAUD Consumer Research Corporation in Columbia South Carolina

I did online research because I wondered why I haven't received my promotional "gifts". So after reading these reports and doing even more google searches inspired by some of the emails I received verifying all my promotional purchases (got ripped off about $20). I got an email from data@bromptonmedia.com, So guess what I got? Yep! Nothing! No answers to my emails and sending verifying and confirmation emails of fulfilled promotions and no response. So I'm here and I'm filing this report to everyone.

It appears accessing the PARENT code of Brompton Media (http://bromptonmedia.com) does all the evil work of spamming and soliciting our information on behalf of Consumer Research Corporation, which I am doubting this company truly exists. And yes like you, I got duped. So like you and the rest, I'm filing a report to include in the massacre and revealing of Brompton Media with Consumer Research Corporation and (just learned) there are other copycat versions of this company. My situation is similar to Tanieca from Canoga Park, CA's ordeal. No follow-through on their promise.

Listed is the URL to the BROMPTON MEDIA outsourcing and promoting Consumer Research Corporation's phony messages.
Let's expose these jerks and get these lies off the internet and away from our homes!

Lisa
Clinton, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2008 10:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Research-Corporation-BromptonMedia/Columbia-South-Carolina-29204/Consumer-Research-Corporation-Affiliates-With-BromptonMedia-BEWARE-BromptonMedia-double-c-327396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Research Corporation, BromptonMedia