Complaint Review: Consumer Research Corporation

• Submitted: Fri, March 14, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 14, 2008

• Reported By:Sherwood Oregon
Consumer Research Corporation
3830 Forest Drive, St 207 Columbia, South Carolina U.S.A.

Consumer Research Corporation Free Pink Sony Vaio Laptop for completing surverys. Columbia South Carolina

I am appalled to have actually stooped to this level and believed it could be true. What a fool I am. I completed the required 6 sign ups and their stupid website kept saying I needed to do one more over and over. It said that upon completion I would receive an email to confirm where they needed to send the laptop.

This is about as true a scam as they come.

I have reported them the the BBB in South Carolina. I really hope it does some good.

I have seen these online surveys so many times, but never tried it. Guess they got my attention with "pink."
Go figure. I knew better, but it just goes to show how strong the power of persuasion can go if it is something you really like.

Shame on me for spending money on the required sign ups. Now I have to go back to these other companies and cancel everything I just did. We all know what a pain that is going to be!

I pray that others search out this sight prior to being taken victim. I wish I had!
Best of luck to you all!

Ta714
Sherwood, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2008 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Research-Corporation/Columbia-South-Carolina-29204/Consumer-Research-Corporation-Free-Pink-Sony-Vaio-Laptop-for-completing-surverys-Columbia-317887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Research Corporation