Complaint Review: Consumer Research Group

• Updated: Thu, April 17, 2014

• Reported By: SCollick — Gwynn Oak Maryland
Consumer Research Group
Consumer Research Group Garden Grove, California USA

Consumer Research Group and/or Credit Repair Group This number has been calling me for the last 9 months - explain to them I am not interested but they continue to call multiple times. I have requested to be removed from their calling list and was told that it would take 72 hours but that did not happen.  Garden Grove California

Therefore I contacted a friend in DC who contacted them yesterday. The first lady (Hispanic) was rude and spoke very fast - I keep requesting to be removed and she transferred to somewhere that had nothing to do with the situation. I called back again and got the same lady who was again very rude and just hung up on me. The third time I called back I spoke with a Dylaia (?) id# 1101 who started to apologize for the way the representative treated me and stated that it will take up to 72 hours to remove the number. In the meantime I will report their company to the BBB and FCC. NOONE should have to tolerate company's who don't understand what the words, "Do not call here again and remove my number from your listing!". I am currently registered on the DO NOT CALL LIST. They go by 2 names: The Consumer Research Group and the Credit Repair Group. They are breaking a lot of laws therefore to everyone - contact the BBB and FCC - the company is based out of California and with a little research I found out that the company Entity Name is Consumer Research Group LA LLC (there is no such name as the Credit Repair Group on the website of California Secretary of State. Their entity number is 201320510481 and agent for service of process was Anna Carmona (KNOWLEDGE IS POWER). Now I will proceed to contact FCC but also the Secretary of State in California and place a complaint.

This number has been calling me for the last 9 months - explain to them I am not interested but they continue to call multiple times.  I have requested to be removed from their calling list and was told that it would take 72 hours but that did not happen.  Therefore I contacted a friend in DC who contacted them yesterday.  The first lady (Hispanic) was rude and spoke very fast - I keep requesting to be removed and she transferred to somewhere that had nothing to do with the situation.  I called back again and got the same lady who was again very rude and just hung up on me.  The third time I called back I spoke with a Dylaia (?) id# 1101 who started to apologize for the way the representative treated me and stated that it will take up to 72 hours to remove the number.  In the meantime I will report their company to the BBB and FCC.  NOONE should have to tolerate company's who don't understand what the words, "Do not call here again and remove my number from your listing!".  I am currently registered on the DO NOT CALL LIST.  They go by 2 names:  The Consumer Research Group and the Credit Repair Group. They are breaking a lot of laws therefore to everyone - contact the BBB and FCC - the company is based out of California and with a little research I found out that the company  Entity Name is  Consumer Research Group LA LLC (there is no such name as the Credit Repair Group on the website of California Secretary of State.  Their entity number is 201320510481 and agent for service of process was Anna Carmona (KNOWLEDGE IS POWER).  Now I will proceed to contact FCC but also the Secretary of State in California and place a complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Research-Group/Garden-Grove-California-92845/Consumer-Research-Group-andor-Credit-Repair-Group-This-number-has-been-calling-me-for-th-1139575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Research Group