Complaint Review: consumer research inc

• Submitted: Fri, January 21, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, January 21, 2011

• Reported By: Mary — Green Valley Arizona U.S.A.
consumer research inc
1170 Peachtree St Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

consumer research inc mystery shopper scam sending money Atlanta , Georgia

I respponded to an ad to mystery shop Ikea. I received a letter containing a check for $2975. I am suppose to put in my checking account, call a number and get an address Then I go to Western Union or Moneygram and wire $2200 from my checking account. I get a $500 salary amd $100 for shopping at Wal-mart, Costco, Home Depot. Then I fill out a eveluation form. Of course in 10 days the bank will call me and tell the check is no good and I would be out the money. The check is on Beneficial a memeber of the HSBC Group.You only have 5 days to complete this so you would have wired the money before you knew the check was no good. Watch out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2011 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/consumer-research-inc/Atlanta-Georgia-/consumer-research-inc-mystery-shopper-scam-sending-money-Atlanta-Georgia-685067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on consumer research inc