Complaint Review: consumer resource group

• Submitted: Fri, January 21, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, January 21, 2011

• Reported By: Gayle Thompson — Simpsonville South Carolina United States of America
consumer resource group
9800 S. La Cienega Blvd., Suite 700 Internet United States of America

consumer resource group CRN, consumer resource network Caveat Emptor Let the Buyer Beware , Internet

I should have known better. Especially when this company continued to try to add more packages in addition to what they were selling. These commercials need to be removed from the air and the company needs to be reported to the Better Business Bureau.

First you are quoted the $1.99 per month and given a date in which to cancel, which in my case was January 21st. I look at my banking statement and a charge of 39.96 for service is on my account. It gets interesting from there.

I do not receive the package until 2 weeks later. So I call today to cancel the service and am told that I can not get a refund although I will not be billed anymore. Every other business if you cancel their service you get refunded even a pro rated amount.

I expressed my unhappiness with the customer service agent, but this company is a rip off rip off rip off. To anyone else that reviews this commercial, "let the buyer beware". I hope that a class action suit develops from this business. Count me in if one does result.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2011 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/consumer-resource-group/internet/consumer-resource-group-CRN-consumer-resource-network-Caveat-Emptor-Let-the-Buyer-Beware-685008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on consumer resource group