Complaint Review: consumer resource network

• Submitted: Fri, January 13, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 13, 2012

• Reported By: confused — North Carolina United States of America
consumer resource network

consumer resource network The homes I was interested in had ALL been sold MONTHS ago. Maybe UPDATE once in while!!!! Internet

I was so excited to learn that I could afford a new home and move closer to my sick Mother. I found several homes that were in my price range and called a realtor. It turned out that all of the homes had been sold. one had been sold over 4 months ago!

My question simply is; What good is it to know aboout foreclosures if they have already been sold? I am so disapointed. I thought that I was going to be able to move into my own home. Is it unreasonable to expect them to keep there website at least semi-up to date?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2012 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/consumer-resource-network/internet/consumer-resource-network-The-homes-I-was-interested-in-had-ALL-been-sold-MONTHS-ago-May-822535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on consumer resource network