Complaint Review: consumer survey research organization

• Submitted: Tue, November 29, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, November 29, 2011

• Reported By: Sheniquia — Dallas Texas United States of America
consumer survey research organization
2937 sw 27th AVENUE, suite 302, Miami, FL 33133 MIAMI, Florida United States of America

consumer survey research organization an affiliate of American Research group Scammed me out of money MIAMI, Florida

I recieved a check in the mail november 21, 2011 from consumer survey research organization I read the letter it came in because I was wondering why I got the check for such a big amount of $1,986.67. The letter said that it was for a survey and that i should use 200.00 of the money to do surveys at stores listed and kepp 400.00 foe employee pay  it also stated that I send 1200.00 back to the company and yes I thought It was wierd but I figured they was trying to c if I was a loyal person to work with. i am so upset that some sone could be so thought less and selfish and I wan't to be sure that my voice is heard  i think this company should be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2011 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/consumer-survey-research-organization/MIAMI-Florida-33133/consumer-survey-research-organization-an-affiliate-of-American-Research-group-Scammed-me-o-802953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on consumer survey research organization