Complaint Review: consumer tax relief

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: charles — dayton Ohio
consumer tax relief
92 corporate park suite CPmb 337 irvine, California USA

consumer tax relief This company is a Fraudulent they just take your money and dont even corrispond with you !! irvine California

This company is not a lagiitamate company , once they have your money, you dont here back from them, they shuffle around the person who is suppose to be your case manager , the extension number remains the same but you cant reach your previous case worker ,they have dissapeared. and they wont let you speak to anyone in charge . after the first $300 and no one emailing or calling me ,they took another $189  saying I ddidnt send back papers in a timely manner ,when no one is returning my messages on there end because either they have quit or never existed .they promise to return my money. ,I contacted my bank who contacted them ,they told me that they would put it back and never did . one gorl told me in so many words that they cant keep people  at this company ,and please dont curse me out, So I said why? do you get cursed out a lot ? which she replied yes. DOES THIS sound legitimate too you ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/consumer-tax-relief/irvine-California-92606/consumer-tax-relief-This-company-is-a-Fraudulent-they-just-take-your-money-and-dont-even-1133144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on consumer tax relief