Complaint Review: Consumer Title Transfers

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: vegas — Nickerson Kansas
Consumer Title Transfers
6761 W. Indiantown Rd Jupiter, Florida USA

Consumer Title Transfers said they had my timeshare sold scammed me out of 5,100.00 Jupiter Florida

*General Comment: Timeshare Resale Scams

I have talk to a bunch of people, paul winston,paul sutton,mike benite. they said they had my timeshare sold for 24,000.00  I needed to send a retainer at first if was 850.00. then they called and said that was only half of the retainer. all together they have gotten 5,100.00 form me and want another 850.00 then they would realse my payout. I told them I had no more money.They said they woukd put in for a refund but it would thake 365 day. I said ya by then you will be long gone. a have three different phone number but of course they were cell phone and they are no longer working. they of course had me pay them with money grams. which was paid on my debit card. then they needed my account # so they could wire me my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Title-Transfers/Jupiter-Florida-33477/Consumer-Title-Transfers-said-they-had-my-timeshare-sold-scammed-me-out-of-510000-Jupite-1061802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Title Transfers

#1 General Comment

Timeshare Resale Scams

AUTHOR: janie78j - ()

Most important rule: Never pay an up-front fee in an effort to sell your Timeshare! Whether the fee is called an appraisal fee, a market analysis fee, a marketing fee, an advertising fee or some other type of fee, the result, historically, has been the same for all who have reported here about their experiences. I would be much better if you try to sell your timeshare on your own, to avoid becoming a victim of a timeshare scam.