Complaint Review: consumeracquisitions

• Reported By: RICHARD — SWANTON Ohio
consumeracquisitions
1690 Woodlands Drive Internet United States of America

consumeracquisitions PYRAMID SCAM , Internet

I apply for this job on monster, nice laid called back and setup a 1st interview with Mark the owner,
I went he promised the whole world to me talking about how much money Im going to make and then he setup a 2nd interview with this young kid or rep I should say. I went to bestbuy to sell direct tv to people it was hard sale evey one said no thanks or not interested and then the rep breaks down the pay with me. Says you have to sell 3 setups or installs thats $120 a pop, thats makes $360 and I was promised 11 an hour so the company or the owner is going to land me the 80 bucks so that I can pay my bills. SO I asked what if I don't sell anything he said you would still get 440 week but when you sell 7 installs you would pay back the owner name Mark.
I was like bro this is a scam the rep keep saying no its good work and its good pay. I was like how much did you sell this week he said none so far  mind you its friday already end of the week poor kid been standing on his feet for 8 hours a day with no pay. I told him that Im not going to work here he said good choice because I am looking for job because Im already in debet with the owner and he put me on the chopping block.
Don't even waste  your time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/consumeracquisitions/internet/consumeracquisitions-PYRAMID-SCAM-Internet-1043665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on consumeracquisitions