Complaint Review: consumerbill.com

• Submitted: Thu, May 01, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 01, 2008

• Reported By:mocksville North Carolina
consumerbill.com
828 Gladstone Rd Mocksville, North Carolina U.S.A.

Consumerbill, consumerbill.com took money from me with out me approving it. Mocksville North Carolina

i recently set up an online banking account through my bank. i had seen charges post to my account that i had no idea what they were. I then Called my bank and asked what the charges were and to what company they went, all they could tell me is the phone number which was 1-888-433-4096. and that they posted a transaction for 17.95. I then called the above number which lead me no where. when i went to the web site it directed me to i came to all these consumberbill.com stole my money links and then to this link for the ripoff report.

i saw about 20 reports that the same thing had happened to them. i have yet to find the real company or who is getting my money. Luckly i have a great bank and they put a hold on that company getting anymore of my money and gave me what they took back. they said they are filing a complaint or something like that against the company. i also directed the manager to this site and told him that i had seen several reports from all over the country on here that said it done it to them aswell.

Jennifer
mocksville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2008 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/consumerbillcom/Mocksville-North-Carolina-27028/Consumerbill-consumerbillcom-took-money-from-me-with-out-me-approving-it-Mocksville-No-329894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on consumerbill.com