Complaint Review: consumerpaydayloan

• Submitted: Fri, August 17, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 17, 2012

• Reported By: Maureen — Elkton Maryland USA
200 Independent Ave SW, Wash, DC 20201 Internet United States of America

consumerpaydayloan kevin jones - loan offiicial, john faulkner - approval manager total scam!! I sent them $150 by Western Union now they want another $270 they say is for Chase but that person was in India as well. DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE MONEY a "bank warrant fee". I totally que Internet

I received a call from this company and was asked to Western Union $150 as good faith for a $1000 loan. I spoke to a "Kevin Jones". After doing this I received another call from an approval manager, "John Faulkner" who said they are funded by Chase bank and I would need to send another $270 for Chase as a "bank warrant fee". Now I worked for a bank for 25 years and never heard of this term. I questioned him relentlessly and he actually cursed at me!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/consumerpaydayloan/internet/consumerpaydayloan-kevin-jones-loan-offiicial-john-faulkner-approval-manager-total-sc-928541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on consumerpaydayloan