Complaint Review: consumers Guides.com

• Updated: Wed, August 21, 2013

• Reported By: TheWatcher — KINGSBURG California
consumers Guides.com
605 1/2 Virginia Street El Segundo, California USA

consumers Guides.com geek tech tool box consumer guides.com They compare 4 computer repairs services and give Geek Tech 10/10-scam El Segundo California

I was looking for a reliable online computer repair service. I found a web site called Consumers Guides.com They rated 4 different companies and gave Geek Tech 10/10 rating. They are afflitated with Geek Tech as it is in the header titled geek tech consumers guides.com Geek Tech is a scam, they take your money and give you a license key that then states it is invalid. You cannot contact either company by phone, you must write to them or e-mail. The e-mail always state they will get back to you in 24 business hours. I have immediately reported both theses companies after comfirming with my bank that Pay Pal has accessed my account. I then had to cancel my credit card and will have to wait 30 days to see if I get my money back.

I then tried safetrust and the exact same web site came up for scanning and paying, only with a different name at the top. They wanted into my computer to see what was going on that the web pages were identical. I told them to solve their internal problems themselves, not in my computer, as I did not trust they were not the same company. The girl I spoke with said, "I am not concerned with that.

At this point Safe Trust, Consumers Guide, Geek Tech, egain.nubrandsoftware.com are all the same company. Beware of all these companies!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/consumers-Guidescom/El-Segundo-California-90245/consumers-Guidescom-geek-tech-tool-box-consumer-guidescom-They-compare-4-computer-repai-1077873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on consumers Guides.com