Complaint Review: consumers coice marketing

• Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: Ann — Chicago Illinois United States of America
consumers coice marketing
unknown Nationwide United States of America

consumers coice marketing They have called me for the last 6 months as many as 4 times a day, when I spoke with the girl she refused to give me the main # of the company and she swore at me. unknown, Nationwide

I have a non published phone number and yet I have been receiving phone calls from this marketing company named Consumers Choice. The calls have been coming in at a rate of 3 or 4 a day and this has been going on for several months. When I call the number on my caller ID I press #2 so as not to receive future calls and yet nothing happens. I am on the national Do Not Call Directory. When I answered one of the myriad calls I stayed on the line for four minutes when a girl answered she did give me the name of her company, but she said she wasn't allowed to give the phone number to me. When I told her I do not want to receive these calls she replied that that wasn't her problem and then asked what my problem was. I am sick and tired of this. My elderly mother lives with me and when she has to get up out of her sick bed to answer these  calls makes me very very angry. What is the point of having a do not call registry if these companies don't abide by the rules. I think heavy fines should be levied against this company and all others who do business in this manner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2012 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/consumers-coice-marketing/nationwide/consumers-coice-marketing-They-have-called-me-for-the-last-6-months-as-many-as-4-times-a-954192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on consumers coice marketing