Complaint Review: contest america publishers, inc

• Submitted: Mon, September 24, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: Nicky — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
contest america publishers, inc
1401 armour road, po box 219620, kansas city, Missouri United States of America

contest america publishers, inc walter thompson Company keeps sending me notification that I will receive $21,000.00, but have send them $10.00 reg fee kansas city, Missouri

I believe this company to be a ripoff as every day or every other day I get a confirmation that I am in the running to win $21,000.00. It started out that I only needed to send them $15.00 for their registration fee. Today I received another letter stated that they were dropping the reg. fee to just $10.00 and by sending $10.00 that would advance me to the next round.

I was always told that if you had won something that you did not have to send any money to get the prise. This company is praying on older people I believe as I'm almost 68.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/contest-america-publishers-inc/kansas-city-Missouri-64121/contest-america-publishers-inc-walter-thompson-Company-keeps-sending-me-notification-that-945998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on contest america publishers, inc