Complaint Review: continental Cellular

• Reported By: mona — Nebraska
continental Cellular
omaha, Nebraska USA

continental Cellular ripped us off omaha Nebraska

We brought my Husbands droid phone & Ipod in to have screens on both repaired.  We were told would take one week to fix phone they had to order screen, and by the way your battery is bowing out and should be replaced.  after one week I called and was told they received wrong part would be another week.  This week every person I talked to had a different story.  One person told me it would be $100 more because part was special order.  My Husband spoke to manager Jeff who said that person was mistaken.  My Husband picked up the phone today being a semi driver he had a friend take him there after he left he found the phone not taking a charge (same bowed battery) he went back they swore it was fine finally got it to start charging.  He left screen only works half the time.  They did nothing to resolve the problem.  will never do business here again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2014 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/continental-Cellular/omaha-Nebraska/continental-Cellular-ripped-us-off-omaha-Nebraska-1163177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on continental Cellular