Complaint Review: continental academy

• Reported By: bnpreston — fort Stewart Georgia
continental academy
3241 Executive Way Miramar, FL 33025  Miramar, Florida USA

continental academy Continental Academy is a SCAM Miramar Florida

Continental Academy is a big fat scam... I am a single mom and wasn't able to finish high school due to moving so much and some family issues.  I bevame a single mother of two and working two jobs, I wanted to do more so I started searching for an online school because it would be more convenient for my busy life. I found continental academy, and it seemed legit so I went theough with it. Well after I got my diploma in the mail I attempted to enroll in a school for cosmetology only to find out thay the diploma I had earned and spent nearly 500 dollars for was woethless.. so I had to go to GED classes . They had lost their accreditation in 2010 and were still accepting people's money... I wrote them numerous times with response... I should have reported them sooner but didn't. .. they need to be shut down and made to rreturn money to those they have stolen from...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2014 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/continental-academy/Miramar-Florida-33025/continental-academy-Continental-Academy-is-a-SCAM-Miramar-Florida-1130676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on continental academy