Complaint Review: Continental Airlines

• Reported By: Gina — Chino Hills California United States of America
Continental Airlines
Houston, Texas United States of America

Continental Airlines All they want is your money... Houston, Texas

We experience a big ripoff... my family is traveling this Holiday to Texas so I bought 4 airline tickets. But before we able to travel my mother-in-law got problem with her legs so the doctor advice her not to travel. I called the airline and told them the situation and ask them what can we do. An airline agent advice us to sent a "Doctor's Certificate" saying that my mother-in-law can not travel so we did. To make the story short Continental Airline did not honor my mother-in-law's medical certificate...so we told them since you don't want to honor it...

we are not canceling her ticket cause we paid for it , but guess what I am supposed to check-in for our flight tomorrow I don't see her name in my reserved seats and not only that they even give one of my reserved seats to another passenger and that seat is the one that my six year old child prepares to be seated...I even told their agent that I have a six years old child who would like to sit by the window(and I picked that seat long time ago when I bought my tickets) they did not have the courtesy to call and let us know that they will give that seat to somebody else...they did not even think that a six years old child can not sit by themselves...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2010 03:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Airlines/Houston-Texas-/Continental-Airlines-All-they-want-is-your-money-Houston-Texas-664151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Airlines