Complaint Review: continental cellular

continental cellular
303 South 72nd Street Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

continental cellular Avoid This company at all costs!!! Omaha, Nebraska

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Dave's comments

PLEASE READ THIS! My name is Dave and i own Game Repair Shop on 120th and center. I had over 10 customers so far in the past month complain about their services. Multiple customers said they charge them $50 USD to "look" at there game consoles but was not successful at fixing it. Everyone of there consoles was never opened or tampered with. What they do is take your console sat it aside and call you the next week and tell you its UN fixable. I fixed everyone of there gaming console BTW. I also tried to get one of my customers his money back by calling them and they refused to return his money. Another customer bought a mac computer from them and it started to break down in a week. With any legit business you have to honor at least a month warranty. They charge him an extra $150 USD to fix it and it had a bad motherboard. Even with cell phones they scam people with. I had a customer buy what he was told an brand new Iphone 4s. [continued below]....
..... When he took it home he found out that the Iphone was an used Iphone 3GS. He had paid $248 USD for it and when he took it back the next day and demanded his money back they offered to give him only $20 USD back. I did my own small investigation and went to gamers which is an next door gaming store. They said "Continental comes to us all the time with problems they could not fix" Cited-(gamers employee 120th and Dodge1/12/12). Please save your money and your time and AVOID THIS STORE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2012 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/continental-cellular/Omaha-Nebraska-68144/continental-cellular-Avoid-This-company-at-all-costs-Omaha-Nebraska-893625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on continental cellular

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dave's comments

AUTHOR: Mike - ()

Dave is a competitor as he states himself. He says we do not even open the game system and keep it for a week. then we call back and give false estimates. These are statements made by an angry competitor without a shred of evidence. Any one who needs references can call us or just come and stand in our lobby and see how busy our operation is. And how happy and large our customer base is. Our techs have been with us from 5 years to 18 years in the running and it truly hurts them to see such abuse of this great medium that ripoff report provides to protect consumers.