Complaint Review: continental celular

• Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: Maria — carter lakr Iowa
continental celular
303 s 72nd st omaha, Iowa United States of America

continental celular In omaha Ne rip off,,, not profesional,broke my laptop and they dint take responsibility for it.. plus they also tell you there lots of things wrong with computer just so they can steal your money omaha, Iowa

They broke my laptop dint take responsibility for it. They call me with diagnosed and the
Day after they call me to tell me i had a broken screen and they wore trying to charge me for it
I went to pick up my computer and its all broken. They fixed the screen but its all broken. They also try
To tell you that there's alot of stuff wrong with your computer just so they can rip you off with more money or keep your computer so they can re-sell it.
Horrible place.. very unprofessional.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/continental-celular/omaha-Iowa-68114/continental-celular-In-omaha-Ne-rip-off-not-profesionalbroke-my-laptop-and-they-dint-1039182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on continental celular