Complaint Review: CONTINENTAL FINANCE

• Submitted: Wed, January 21, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 21, 2009

• Reported By:Nicholasville Kentucky
CONTINENTAL FINANCE
PO BOX 30311 TAMPA, Florida U.S.A.

CONTINENTAL FINANCE RIP OFF YOUR MONEY AND LIE ABOUT YOUR PAYMENTS TAMPA Florida

I have been with this company for right at a year! And as like most was having financial strains around Christmas and over looked my payment by a few days After speaking with a rep I was told in a very rude way that I woud be charged a late fee so I decided that I would catch my payment up with the following bill! I asked the RUDE rep to please note my account as such.

The following day I started getting phone calls daily around 7:00 AM untill I got a pleasent rep that understood my situation with having to pay the late fee that I would catch my payment up with the following payment He suggested I set up a day for the funds to come out at a good time for me! He also understood my problem with my payment always being $50.00 on a $300.00 credit limit an informed me that starting in Febuary that my payment would go down to $35.00. I also told him that I had never been late on a payment and had not got an increase on my credit limit so i was considering to close my card. This NICE rep made everything look good by telling me if I made a $55.00 payment today "after JUST A week ago making a $50.00 payment" that would bring everything current and he would even refund a $35.00 courtesy fee for the late charge.

SO this started all the lies because just a few days later another rep calls to say I am $2.00 past due . Than I speak with a VERY RUDE supervisor that informs me that ALL thier calls are not recorded and she did not know why the last rep gave me the wrong information nor the rep I had just spoke with because I was actually behind $158.00 I than wait a few minutes to cool off and again called to speak this time with someone higher Than he tells me I am $138.00 past due. SO this is only a small amount of bad info on this COMPANY so be smart and stay clear of them they ARE A FRAUD.

I found this out after paying high payments on time far a year as to try and build my credit score and now having to hire a lawyer. Rember thier calls MAY be recorded so if you need them to benafit yourself than thier probably NOT!!!!

Vickye
Nicholasville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONTINENTAL-FINANCE/TAMPA-Florida-33630-3311/CONTINENTAL-FINANCE-RIP-OFF-YOUR-MONEY-AND-LIE-ABOUT-YOUR-PAYMENTS-TAMPA-Florida-414613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONTINENTAL FINANCE