Complaint Review: Continental Home Rescues Services

• Updated: Tue, February 01, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Coral Springs Florida United States of America
Continental Home Rescues Services
5497 Wiles Road, Suite 201 Coconut Creek, Florida United States of America

Continental Home Rescues Services Giovanni Cortes -SCAM- never returned calls, took money and disapeared Coconut Creek, Florida

I was ripped off and I will be taking legal actions on this case. I have no idea that Giovanni was a liar. He was very nice on the beginning, pretend that he was trying to help but, I never had any answer, never called me back.. I always use to drive to the local office but, no avail. He moved and one day I waited outside and saw him. He apologized and gave me his new number. Never returned my calls for months. HE is an impostor, took U$1500 dollars and walked away on us. I am very upset and can not find this guy. He claimed that he was working with a lawyer but he is not. I have all paper work signed , all agreements and copy of the check we paid him. I will get him..soon or later. I still have his "new" phone number... I have no idea how to start this lawsuit against this impostor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2011 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Continental-Home-Rescues-Services/Coconut-Creek-Florida-/Continental-Home-Rescues-Services-Giovanni-Cortes-SCAM-never-returned-calls-took-money-689635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Continental Home Rescues Services