Complaint Review: Contour Technologies

• Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: rose — bardstown Kentucky USA
Contour Technologies
10 South 5th Street Ste 1000 Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

Contour Technologies Contour Abdominal Belt,Contour Ab Belt, Contour, The Contour RIP OFF COMPANY SIGNS CUSTOMERS UP FOR LIFE-TIME PROGRAM THAT ONLY LAST 5 MONTHS Minneapolis, Minnesota

I signed up for the Gel Pad Continuity Program on 03/15/2012 for lifetime gel pads shipped every month for only $7.99. Program had been cancelled.

I signed up on 3/15/12 for the Gel Pad Continuity Program thru contour technologies for my contour ab belt. I paid a one time membership fee for this life-time program and would receive the gel pads monthly for $7.99. Through this lifetime program I would receive gel pads shipped every month on auto renewal for $7.99.

I did not realize there was a problem until I did not receive the automatic shipment of the gel pads in October 2012. I called customer service on 11/1/2012 and was told the gel pads were on back order and would be shipped out within a week. I called customer service again on 11/19/2012 was told the same thing that the pads were on back order and customers with the gel pad program would be top priority with gel pads shipping out within 2-3 weeks.

I called again on 12/11/2012 and spoke to Sophie and was was told for the first time that the gel pad program had been cancelled for all customers. I was not happy with this answer and called back again and spoke to Savannah. She said the gel pad program had NOT been cancelled and we should receive gel pads sometime in the new year, very soon. I called again 1/31/13 and was told by Mag employee #7074 that the gel program had been cancelled, and the gel pads are still out of stock.

I was extremely disappointed b/c this was a life-time program!! I paid for a life-time program that only lasted 5 months. The company did not send out any correspondence detailing the cancellation of the program nor has offered a refund on the money I paid to join the gel pad program. Also, I have been unable to use my contour ab belt since October 2012, over 3 months. VERY BAD BUSINESS!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Contour-Technologies/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55402-1011/Contour-Technologies-Contour-Abdominal-BeltContour-Ab-Belt-Contour-The-Contour-RIP-OFF-1007778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Contour Technologies