Complaint Review: Controller

• Reported By: TXAircraft Sales — San Marcos Texas
Controller
120 W. Harvest Dr. Lincoln, Nebraska USA

Controller Executive Controller Bait and Switch Lincoln Nebraska

My customer called Justin at Controller to inquire about listing his aircraft for sale after I had spoken to him about how expensive they are. My customer was quoted $347 for a four week ad which was suppose to include color photos, listing in print and online. I was surprised and got the contact number from my customer for Justin Pavich at Controller. I called and that price was confirmed. I said "let’s do it". After a month I get a bill for $100.... I called Justin and left a voice mail concerning the low price. I mentioned my concern that the aircraft was not listed as was agreed.

I looked on www.controller.com and sure enough the aircraft was not listed as was agreed in our phone conversation. I told Justin I was not paying for advertising that I did not agree to. I asked about the $347 listing. I got a return call on my voice mail saying that we can discuss other advertising options (those options being $1400 a month not $347). Then they started calling and emailing me harassing me about the $125 that was past due. I did not agree to that level of advertising and I was not getting the exposure I had agreed to. I never signed anything agreeing to that advertising. I got a call today from a man named "Mark" from the controller trying to collect that $125.

I told mark the issue with not getting the advertising that I asked for and the advertising they placed us in (without our approval) was incorrect. He didn’t want to hear it. He spoke to me like I was a dead beat. I hung up and called Justin. Justin said in his "notes" I called asking the aircraft to be listed immediately, I had a deal that was relying on the aircraft to be listed.... He said he sent me an email for information about the aircraft and I never responded to it. So he decided to list the aircraft at the $25 a week level. (I am sorry, but if I never got a response from a customer, I would not just provide a service they did not agree to and expect to be paid for it)

I told Justin that was ridiculous, if I had a buyer lined up why would I need to then advertise the aircraft for sale? He argues and kept trying to talk over me. When I got him to listen, I asked him about the $347/ week sale. He said that pricing does not exist...! Now $125 is not a large bill, but I wanted and needed more exposure and I was sold something I did not want and never got what I was sold. It is the principle of matter. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY, OR AT LEAST WITH JUST PAVICH.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Controller/Lincoln-Nebraska-68521/Controller-Executive-Controller-Bait-and-Switch-Lincoln-Nebraska-1130414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Controller