• Report: #1120990

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: Dee — Bedford Texas
Convergent Healthcare Recoveries
124 SW Adams Street Peoria IL 61602 Peoria , Illinois USA

Convergent Healthcare Recoveries I received a letter from Convergent stating that they would make a 50% deal to an outstanding bill , medical, I read on and on, all the time thinking " Who is this? And what is this bill for? When was this?" I looked at the date of service that was on the letter, it was for 1/25/2001. I thought " What!!!" I decided to send this letter to the BBB and the Attorney General Office also to the Fair Trade Commission just to let others know about these strange people. I have no idea what this is about or who they are. Peoria Illinois

I received a letter from this company called Convergent Healthcare Recoveries stating that I had an outstanding balance of $235.44, and they would be willing to make a deal for 50% of the bill this would be $117.72.  I continued to read, all along thinking " Who are they? What is this for? When was this? Where was this service done? Who did I see?"  After finishing the letter I looked at the date that service was rendered- it said 1/25/2001.  I am writing this letter today! Feb. 4, 2014.  Does anyone see a problem here?

I then sat done, hand wrote a nice letter to them also to the Attorney General Office, the Better Business, Fair Trade Commission to inform them that a strange group,  trying to con people out of their money.

I don't have any out standing bills.  I sent a letter back to Covergent informing them that their is a statu of limitation on a debt, and anymore harressment after being ask to stop is against the law.

We all need to stand against these type of crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Convergent-Healthcare-Recoveries/Peoria-Illinois-61602/Convergent-Healthcare-Recoveries-I-received-a-letter-from-Convergent-stating-that-they-wou-1120990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Convergent Healthcare Recoveries