Complaint Review: Convergent Outsourcing, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: MountainPrincess — Willits California
Convergent Outsourcing, Inc.
10750 Hammerly Blvd #200 Houston, Texas USA

Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. ATERSO01PO Box 1022Wixom MI 48393-1022 Notice received by US Mail stating I owe Dish Network $149.85 and offering me a settlement amount of only $74.93. I have not had business with Dish for over 3 years and left them with a $0 balance. Houston Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Your Post

I received a notice by US Mail stateing that I owe a debt of $149.85 to the Dish Network. The collection agency is Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. of Houston, Texas.

If I was interested in 'taking advantage of this offer I could call them within 60 days'. Then it would only cost me $74.93.

The thing is that I have not done business with Dish for over 3 years and left them with a $0 balance.

Also, if I owed Dish the money why had they not contacted me? I have the same address for almost 20 years.

Thank you. Go get the bad guys!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 11:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Convergent-Outsourcing-Inc/Houston-Texas-77043/Convergent-Outsourcing-Inc-ATERSO01PO-Box-1022Wixom-MI-48393-1022-Notice-received-by-US-1134033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Convergent Outsourcing, Inc.

Your Post

AUTHOR: MikeL DISH - ()

MountainPrincess,

I came across your post, which I found interesting, and wanted to inquire about it.  I understand you were sent a letter regarding your past-due balance with us from a long time ago.  What offer are you referring to?  Please email me your phone number at [email protected] so I can pull up any information we have on you to better understand the situation and optimally assist you.  Thanks!