Complaint Review: convergent outsourcing inc.

• Submitted: Wed, January 22, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, January 22, 2014

• Reported By: buckhunter1 — millington Michigan
convergent outsourcing inc.
10750 hammerly blvd#200 houston, Texas USA

convergent outsourcing inc. Trying to collect money on dishnetwork, I have had dish for 4 years now, and watching it now on tv. If I didn`t pay how am I watching now? houston Texas

I have had dishnetwork for 4 years and they say I owe them $219.00, now how can this be, I`m setting here writing this and watching dish right now, If you don`t pay your bill they cut you off on the 14th day of the month, theses people need to be sued and cost them a lot of money and maybe this will stop, Let it be that they are trying to make me have bad creit, and I just went last week and bought a 2007 jeep wangler 4 door ,  how can I walk into a dealer and get a loan if I realy o this money, , need a lawer and sue them, is there any lawer that wants to help?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/convergent-outsourcing-inc/houston-Texas-77043/convergent-outsourcing-inc-Trying-to-collect-money-on-dishnetwork-I-have-had-dish-for-4-1117686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on convergent outsourcing inc.