Complaint Review: Convergent Outsourcing, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, October 22, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, October 22, 2013

• Reported By: Martin — Houston Texas
Convergent Outsourcing, Inc.
800 SW 39th St/PO Box 9004 Renton, Washington USA

Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. Scam to get you to pay money you don't owe! Scam, old telephone scams, settltment offer, scum scammers Renton Washingtion

I recieved a letter from "Convergent Outsourcing, Inc stating I owe them $278.51 for Verizon.

When I called them they finally said it was from a past address of mine.

here's the thing. I have two Verizon accounts, one for my cell phone, the other for my houshold.

When I moved from my old address I transfered both accounts from the old address to my new address. I checked my accounts online and both were good and have no notices of past due monies. I then called Verizon and spoke to both account holders and they confirmed that no monies are outstanding in fact one account had a balance of zero and one account was in credit. Verizon could not identify with the account number stated by Convergenent.

I asked Convergent to send me all the paperwork they have from Verizon knowing they don't have any.

This is obviously a scam as some people will be scared of this and pay without checking into it.

This company needs to be closed down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2013 04:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Convergent-Outsourcing-Inc/Renton-Washington-98057/Convergent-Outsourcing-Inc-Scam-to-get-you-to-pay-money-you-dont-owe-Scam-old-teleph-1093669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Convergent Outsourcing, Inc.