Complaint Review: Convergent Outsourcing

• Updated: Sat, January 11, 2014

• Reported By: Donna — Pelzer South Carolina
Convergent Outsourcing
10750 Hammerly Blvd. #200 Houston, Texas USA

Convergent Outsourcing Inc. BE AWARE.....Comany sending a collection notice on a account I have never heard from.. The letter has to different addresses and on a account I have not heard about. They are telling me they will settle for half the amount and will let me pay over a 12 month period...DO NOT trust this company they are in I almost ripped up the letter..well I tore a piece but will be keeping this information for furture purposes. Houston Texas

I recieved a collection letter from  Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Stating that I owed a credit card company whom I have had no dealings with. They told me what amount I owed and that they would settle for half the amount and would take that payment over a 12 month period. There are 2 different addresses on the front of the collections paper and they are using my madien name which I have not used in years..I believe this is a scam !!!!! I started to tear it up and decided to keep this letter...Not what it's suppose to be.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2014 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Convergent-Outsourcing/Houston-Texas-77043/Convergent-Outsourcing-Inc-BE-AWAREComany-sending-a-collection-notice-on-a-account-1114838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Convergent Outsourcing