Complaint Review: convergent outsourcing

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: carrie — mcsherrystown Pennsylvania
convergent outsourcing
800 sw 39th st. renton, Washington United States of America

convergent outsourcing sentt letter to wrong address then saying I owe comcast 700 dollars when I know i payed the bill and turned in equipment renton, Washington

The company sent the letter to my dads house don't even live there plus I haven't had comcast over two years plus I left comcast paying what i owe and returning all the equipment. Why also I haven"t never recieved anything in the past I've lived in same place for six years.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/convergent-outsourcing/renton-Washington-98057/convergent-outsourcing-sentt-letter-to-wrong-address-then-saying-I-owe-comcast-700-dollar-1044061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on convergent outsourcing