Complaint Review: CONVERGYS WORK @ HOME

• Updated: Fri, November 22, 2013

• Reported By: noneofyourbusiness — LDO Texas
CONVERGYS WORK @ HOME
201 East Fourth Street Cincinnati, Ohio USA

CONVERGYS Corporation Work at Home Bilingual Customer Service & Problem Resolution Rep. II Cincinnati Ohio

It's outrageous which this company is not fully professionalism nothing at all.

These are the lists they are terribly...

- Not Professional

- Favoritism

- Chatrooms (No respect; tell us to type English which Mr. David & Mrs. Ida Rendon Casarez are writing in Spanish)

- I have spoken with the main manager for Roxie but he got after her but it turns out when she called me she started calling me a random name saying that my name was not showing correctly. It was right there on the screen but she was making fun of me as well. She started laughing as she thought it was funny. The name I carry is mostly my husband which everything that happened he was right next to me in hearing everything what was going on and he's really pissed off.

- Roxie Morfin laid me off supposedly they were letting go of all Seasonal employees but it was false. She kept getting after me everytime for every small thing when it wasn't me. Since Mr. and Mrs. Casarez has been working there longer she prefers them plus since she has them on Facebook that talks a lot as well.  I got tired of it but I still show respect compared to her. When she laid me off sure sounded that she didn't care.

- The company doesn't allow me much to login on my site since one of the team leaders call me "dummy."

- Mr. Halker told me specific if I ever get laid-off or fired that he would help me find a job which it's false as well. He barely returns my calls and emails until barely today he tells me that he can't help me since my application is denied.

If you're trying or about to apply don't believe what they all say because they won't help you at all!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2013 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CONVERGYS-WORK-HOME/Cincinnati-Ohio-45202/CONVERGYS-Corporation-Work-at-Home-Bilingual-Customer-Service-amp-Problem-Resolution-Re-1101511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CONVERGYS WORK @ HOME