• Report: #1082005

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: The Whistle Blower — hollywood Florida
convergys
, Florida USA

convergys work from home scam Florida

OK I have been trying to hire an attorney... and they would not take my case on discrimination..they thought I didn't have a good case but I can sue them in small claims court... it is a nightmare I had to listen about Angels kid Chase whom she is trying to adopt and she told me that the poor kids biological grandmother and parents were scum bags... I had to listen to this during my coaching call and never got to understand what the stats are....they are LIARS... period...unless you smoosh and come on to this fat single woman then you don't get your incentives...

all the young guys did..they came on to her..told her what a pretty voice she had ... LOL no sweat off thier ass they were miles from her and never had to deliver on thier advances..they are completely messed up and they don't pay you and thier India support crashed my computer and made me pay for it and buy a new one...I am not done with them...I am going to court to get my money...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/convergys/Florida/convergys-work-from-home-scam-Florida-1082005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on convergys