Complaint Review: convert media AKA contextin

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: BOTG — Coconut Creek Florida
convert media AKA contextin
33 W 17th Street Suite 200 New York, New York USA

convert media AKA contextin Yarden TadmorYoav NavehGil ShiffYair WeinbergerMichael Hannon FRAUD WARNING -- BEWARE BIG SCAM -- 100% SCAMMERS New York New York

Greetings,

I was approached by a long time friend who left his 6 figure job he had for over 6 years to go work for this New email advetidsning compnay that has the "The best results he has ever seen" so we signed up and sent them $5000. My company is Battery On The Go, we sell portable back up cell phone batteries for all cell phones, Needeless to say my friend quit and went back to his former job after these scumbags lied to him as well. Our current sales ore over $1,000,000++  per month and we sell on QVC, Verizon, 7-11, As seen on TV, and on the internet.

These scum bags stole my $5000 and claimed they "just don't know why we have no sales" thats funny becausae the othere 7 email marketers we use all have Amazing sales and continue to have strong sell threw rates today. I should have known something was up when these Sammers magically changed there name of the compnay from "Contextin to Convert Media" they should change the name to "Greasy Israeli Scammers" that suits them much better!!!

Personlly I piss $5000 and really is a non issue, I just don't want anyone else to fall victim to these scum bags. [continued below]....

..... I tried many times to reach a mutual agreement with these parasites and they just blew me off!!  What they did not realize is that I'm a 8 figure retired tech guy who sold his company to the founders of E-trade and it is now my mission to create Major negative SEO for these these sorry excuse for emailers / publishers!!!

Let the games begin!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/convert-media-AKA-contextin-/New-York-New-York-10011/convert-media-AKA-contextin-Yarden-TadmorYoav-NavehGil-ShiffYair-WeinbergerMichael-Hann-1069012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on convert media AKA contextin