Complaint Review: conway

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Mr. Magic — Grand Blanc Michigan United States of America
4701 E. 32nd St. Joplin, Missouri United States of America

conway C.F.I. Transport I Was Called In For Massive Firing of over 60 Drivers Joplin, Missouri

This Company Wanted Me to over 1600 miles in two days, I drove it all except for 100 miles.

The highway was closed down for 4 hours, due to a pickup truck and motorcycle accident, were
the bike rider died.   They were extremely upset with me.  I was told that a Conway load could
never be late.  I did hear about this when I was called in for Massive Firing.   Another occasion I
drove 16 hours in order to be in my home state for lead.   When I got to Detroit Terminal There were
30 drivers there hanging out with girlfriends, eating pizza, watching t.v.  playing games, and
on computers.   They wanted me to drive to Canada with the load first, and then take leave.   I
had to express that I was out of meds, again not very happy with me.    My last delivery after leave
I was hurried down south, but I got a little dizzy, and found myself lost.   When I got on the radio
to request directions, I was called a idiot, because I did not know where I was, nor how I got
there.   I found out back at the terminal that I had a carbon  monoxide leak in my cab.

I hung out for awhile, then I noticed around 60 red trucks all on the yard, also called in for Massive Firing.
Given the option to resign or be fired.  There would be help with home return visit if I chose the
first option, which I did.   I called Fed-ex to ship my clothes home on my own account with fed ex.
I did make my largest paychecks in my entire career here for a brief 90 days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/conway/Joplin-Missouri-/conway-CFI-Transport-I-Was-Called-In-For-Massive-Firing-of-over-60-Drivers-Joplin-Mi-983516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on conway