Complaint Review: cook portable warehouse

• Updated: Wed, June 13, 2012

• Reported By: tim — saint augustine Florida United States of America
cook portable warehouse
P>O>Box 790319 Internet United States of America

cook portable warehouse YOU WILL GET YOUR DEPOSIT BACK WITH IN THE FIRST YEAR OF LEASE. YOUR PAYMENT IS ALWAYS LATE AND THEY CHANGED THE LATE CHARGE AFTER I HAD MY LEASE, Internet

*Author of original report: cook portable sale THE BIG CROOKS

COOKS PORTABLE WAREHOUSE IS A BIG RIPOFF FROM THE TIME YOU SIDE DOWN TO LEASE ONE OF THERE SHED YOU WILL BE LIED TO AND MISS LEAD.HTEY EVEN HAVE THE NERVE TO SHAKE YOUR HAND AFTER THEY DO THIS. ISNT THERE SOME KNID OF LAW OR AWAY WE COULD ALL BAND TOGETHER AND FILE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUTE AGENST THEIM FOR THE DISONEST PRACTIES, CONSTANT LATE CHARGES AND CHANGING THE AMOUNT OF THE LATE CHARGE IN THE MIDDLE OF A LEASE ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2012 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cook-portable-warehouse/internet/cook-portable-warehouse-YOU-WILL-GET-YOUR-DEPOSIT-BACK-WITH-IN-THE-FIRST-YEAR-OF-LEASE-Y-896614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cook portable warehouse

cook portable sale THE BIG CROOKS

AUTHOR: tim - (United States of America)

AT first i was toldthat I would get my refund back with in the first year of my lease. that didnot happen. Yesterday 6/12/12 they came by my house to take my shed back because they said that I had a check bounce on 5/5/12 .I have proof that that check # 103 amount of 150.00 cleared my bank on 5/7/12 .they demanded me give theim another check for the 150.00 check they said bouced and pay a pick up fee of 225.00 or the would take my shed and my belongings in it unless I gave the driver a check for 450.00 .I was at work at the time 50 miles for home and could not leave work. My father n law gave the driver the check for 450.00 so i would not lose my belongings in the shed . I am still trying to get to the bottem of all of this but am just getting the run around with cook they want to charge me for c opie of all payment history .The driver told me on the phone the only reason they came by my house was because they were in the area and to get a dispach few from me by threatening me by taking my shed . To me this is  very crooked and unfair buisness pratices. HELP ME OLAYS WITH A CLASSACTION LAW SUTE IS THERE ONE GOING ON YET? IF NOT HOW CAN WE GET ONE STARTED?