Complaint Review: Cookery and Associates

• Reported By: Chi town — Chicago Illinois
Cookery and Associates
Chicago, Illinois USA

Cookery and Associates Peyton Gann Credit Bureau Ripoff Chicago Illinois

I also fell victim to Corkey Cooksey a.k.a. Peyton Gann. I was introduced to him in February 2013 who guarnteed my credit reports would be fixed within 3-6 months. Corkey or Peyton requested I send him 500.00 then asked for an additional 250.00 to prevent him from going to jail for an old traffic warrant so he can ensure that he finished my report within a sufficient time. He also requested I send more clients to him so he rebuild his tarnished reputation. I did so and never had so much as an address updated. There was always excuses such as I'm in a small town and the storm knocked out my power. Sometimes weeks passed and he wouldn't answer nor return calls emails etc. He also requested that I get a hold of the clients I sent who were just as worried because of his inaccessability, and reassure them. Five months passed and I began to ask for my funds back for services that were never rendered but to no avail. He always ran this is a Christian based business but I never read in the Binle on how to manipulate ones who requested services to make a better life for them and their perspective families. Since then I still haven't heard from Corkey Cooksey aka Peyton Gann and since then have refunded 5 of the 6 clients their monies back based off my name. I hope readers take heed to prevent being burned by this fraud who claims to be operating out of Alabama and Arkansas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2013 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cookery-and-Associates/Chicago-Illinois-60628/Cookery-and-Associates-Peyton-Gann-Credit-Bureau-Ripoff-Chicago-Illinois-1093878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cookery and Associates