Complaint Review: cooking Pleasures Gourmet Ceramic Cookware

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: BullontopofU — Okla. City Oklahoma
cooking Pleasures Gourmet Ceramic Cookware
12301 Whitewater Drive Hopkins, Minnesota United States of America

cooking Pleasures Gourmet Ceramic Cookware I sent $9.95for a pan and a pair of scissors, and next thing I know 2 mos. later my childrens childsupport money has been swallowed up on the exact same day pymnt. to STATE of ARK. was to be E-pay!The Hopkins, Minnesota

*Consumer Suggestion: cooking pleasure ceramic skillet

*Consumer Suggestion: Number to try.

I bought a pan and a pair of scissors from cooking pleasures gourmet ceramic cookware 2 mos. ago it was paid through an account with a bank featuring visa which is also used to pay my childsupport to the state of Ar.72203 .$9.95 plus shpng. was taken out at that time. Now 2 mos. later on the exact same day pymnt. to state of Ar. is to be e-payed this company draws money out for something I have not been notified about or even ASKED!! I now owe over draw pymnt plus childsupport of over $200.00 Please let it be known that my unemployment has ran out from state of Okl. and will be able myself to do whatever it takes to not only get my monies back but also prosecute these indaviduals. Please contact me ASAP. Thank You, BullontopofU

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cooking-Pleasures-Gourmet-Ceramic-Cookware/Hopkins-Minnesota-55343/cooking-Pleasures-Gourmet-Ceramic-Cookware-I-sent-995for-a-pan-and-a-pair-of-scissors-1036679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cooking Pleasures Gourmet Ceramic Cookware

#1 Consumer Suggestion

cooking pleasure ceramic skillet

AUTHOR: nls208 - ()

I too ordered the free 10 in skillett.  But because I did not read any of the terms of agreement, I found out later that when you join this club, they will send you the next piece of cookware approximately two months later and will charge the card you have on file from paying shipping on the free piece.

Now my solution and my advice to anyone ordering free things, please, please read the small print and read the agreement that usually spells out somewhere in the middle of their page what you are actually joining.  You will be signed up until you call and cancel.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Number to try.

AUTHOR: Btrflygrl18 - ()

If you actually recieved the pan, it should have come with documents stating that you would continue to recieve things from the company and continue to be charged if not canceled within 30 days.

Most people don't read these documents, but they are included with the free sample packages and therefore you WERE notified that more charges would come.

If you haven't already, I suggest calling 1-800-209-8397 (Cooking Pleasures Customer Service) as they can probably help you resolve this issue and possibly get refunded. (I am not with the company and not sure of thier policies and therefore cannot guarantee a refund.) When I called they were extremely helpful and efficient.